
Sydney & Lauryn
Sommer & LaurynLauryn is such a fun little girl! This is her last year at home with mom before she heads off to kindergarten. It's always such a sad part of the day when her big sisters leave for school and she is left at home. But we always find fun things to do together - like lunch with grandpa, getting the car washed, playing with cousins, going to the grocery store, shopping at the mall and visiting our neighbor, Sister Draper. Lauryn is my little tag-along and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself next year when I'm all alone! I'll be the crazy lady at the grocery store who talks to herself. (I'm turning into my mother!)
1 comment:
I love Lauryn! I can't believe that she is going to kindergarten next year! Mackenzie and Rowen will keep you company! We'll even join you at the grocery store so you'll have someone to talk to! :)
Post a Comment