Sunday, April 6, 2008

Let there be light




The light bulb in the highest possible place in our house burned out recently. These are pictures of Nate scaling a ladder and risking his life to put a little brightness back into our family room. Thanks, Nate!

4 comments:

Jenn Toon said...

WOW! Now that I would NOT want to do!! Crrraaaazzzzzyyyyy!!!!!

Cute place! Where are you living these days?

Lainie said...

We're in Augusta Ranch on Ellsworth & Guadalupe. Where are you at?

Nate and Kristen said...

That freaked me out while he was up there! That day was my due date. I can't believe I didn't go into labor watching him up there! I am glad that he got it done for you though!

Stacy said...

I'm glad I found you. I recently found Lara's blog and it linked me to yours. I don't know why I hadn't linked to you from Kristen before. It was good to see you at Kristen's blessing. Your family is very cute.