Lauryn and I got to have Aubrey over this morning while Todd & Lara worked. It was so fun! She is such a cute little girl - always smiling! It's so weird to see MY baby, Lauryn, not be the baby. She looks so grown up when she is around her younger cousins. She is such a good little helper! Brady also stopped by to play for a few hours. Lauryn and him are such good buddies! It's nice to have them living so close by!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Cute Cousins!
Lauryn and I got to have Aubrey over this morning while Todd & Lara worked. It was so fun! She is such a cute little girl - always smiling! It's so weird to see MY baby, Lauryn, not be the baby. She looks so grown up when she is around her younger cousins. She is such a good little helper! Brady also stopped by to play for a few hours. Lauryn and him are such good buddies! It's nice to have them living so close by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cousins are great! Love having family close by!!
That's a cute picture. It looks like they had a great time together!
What a cute picture of them! Sounds like Aubrey had fun at your house! I bet she loved to follow those two around.
No more complaining...I did it.
Post a Comment