Friday, April 25, 2008

Go Suns!!





Guess what we'll be doing tonight?! Our date night will be spent at home, on the couch watching the Phoenix Suns play ball. I love the play-offs! I really love it when the Suns are winning! Hopefully tonight we can turn things around! Last year Hunter was soooo superstitious throughout basketball season. He had to wear the same jersey for every game and sit on the same spot on the couch, in the same position for the entire game. If someone moved in or out of the room during the game and something "bad" happened, he would freak out. "Don't move, mom. You're gonna make him miss the free throw". I'm not kidding. Thankfully this year he has grown up a little and relaxed a lot. It was pretty tense last year - with tears actually shed at the end of the season. Hopefully this season will have a happier ending than last years! Go Suns!!

1 comment:

Jenn Toon said...

haha! I thought only my boys (including hubby) were that addicted! Any sport of any kind is on here in this house! :)