Saturday, April 5, 2008

Need Some Fashion Advice?


This is our lovely Sydney in her 5th grade fall pictures. I did her hair that morning - used the blow dryer and the flat iron. Spent a good amount of time making her look like a "girl". She looked cared for when I left the house that morning to take Chloe to school. In the time I was gone (maybe 15 minutes) she managed to change her clothes, pull her hair into this great looking "do" and ride off to school. Imagine my surprise when these pictures came back 3 weeks later! By the way, this is the girl who told me the other day that I needed to take some fashion advice from her!

2 comments:

Nate and Kristen said...

Cute Sydney! She is sooo funny! Did she come home from school looking like that or did she try to fix it up to look like it did when she left for school?

Jenn Toon said...

Now that's funny! Kids - they know it all!!
She sure looks like you! :)