
Lauryn is in a preschool program this year at Skyline High School, which is taught by the high school students. She is there for 1st and 2nd hour and she has a different "teacher" for each hour. It is really a cute program and she thinks she is pretty cool to be in high school already. She loves the attention she gets from the older high school girls and only wants to dress in "popular" clothes. She cracks me up!!
4 comments:
Hi "La Laine"!
Glad you peeped in! I'm a little behind right now on mine, but I eventually catch up! Will be checking in on you for sure!
-Wende
How did you get her into this preschool program...I should try to get Ben in next year!
My SIL knew someone who was in it. You have to get your paperwork turned in pretty quick because they only allow 16 students. You should call down there next December to be put on the mailing list. The best part is that it's FREE!
Lauryn is so cute! I can't believe she'll be in kindergarten next year!
Post a Comment