When the cleaning lady came around the corner I told her about Josephina and how wonderful I thought that smell was. She just said to me "Fabuloso". I said, "Yeah, it is fabulous." She said, "No, the name of the cleaning product is Fabuloso. You can buy it at Bashas' for about $2." Holy cow! So I took myself up to Bashas' this afternoon because we needed more milk AND to buy some of this Fabuloso. I came home and cleaned the master bathroom. Tomorrow I'll tackle the kid's bathroom upstairs. I'm really excited about it! I know, it really sounds stupid, but I can't wait for Brian to get home! I know he'll recognize the smell and have the same fond memories of Josephina's clean house. Those were good days!Thursday, April 17, 2008
Fabuloso
We used to have a cleaning lady, Josephina. She would come every other Thursday. It was soooo nice. Those days are long gone - I'm not sure why. I think it has something to do with a bigger house payment, higher gas prices and more food consumed by our family. Anyway, I loved walking into my clean house after she'd been there for an hour or two. It had a certain "Josephina" smell to it. I never knew what product she used to clean it, and never bothered to ask her (mainly because I didn't speak the same language as her). But as I sat today waiting for Lauryn's dance class to end, that familiar smell came wafting down the hall of the dance studio.
When the cleaning lady came around the corner I told her about Josephina and how wonderful I thought that smell was. She just said to me "Fabuloso". I said, "Yeah, it is fabulous." She said, "No, the name of the cleaning product is Fabuloso. You can buy it at Bashas' for about $2." Holy cow! So I took myself up to Bashas' this afternoon because we needed more milk AND to buy some of this Fabuloso. I came home and cleaned the master bathroom. Tomorrow I'll tackle the kid's bathroom upstairs. I'm really excited about it! I know, it really sounds stupid, but I can't wait for Brian to get home! I know he'll recognize the smell and have the same fond memories of Josephina's clean house. Those were good days!
When the cleaning lady came around the corner I told her about Josephina and how wonderful I thought that smell was. She just said to me "Fabuloso". I said, "Yeah, it is fabulous." She said, "No, the name of the cleaning product is Fabuloso. You can buy it at Bashas' for about $2." Holy cow! So I took myself up to Bashas' this afternoon because we needed more milk AND to buy some of this Fabuloso. I came home and cleaned the master bathroom. Tomorrow I'll tackle the kid's bathroom upstairs. I'm really excited about it! I know, it really sounds stupid, but I can't wait for Brian to get home! I know he'll recognize the smell and have the same fond memories of Josephina's clean house. Those were good days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Now I need fabulouso too...I always see it at the store but have never tried it...Thanks for the suggestion!
Wow! I want my house to smell fabuloso too! I wish I had a cleaning lady. I'll send you over with your new product to clean my house, okay?
I love the feel and smell of a clean house too!
Hey Lainie i am glad you told me about your new blog page. I am happy that we can keep in touch. Fabuloso huh, I will have to try it!
I love Fabuloso!! Of course, I love anything that smells clean (did you see my post about Clorox a few weeks back?) Your family is so cute. I remember when...
Post a Comment