Sommer & Sydney at Camp LoMia
Above is Lauryn's group being silly. And below is an action shot of Lauryn doing her "scorpion".
Below is a picture of our stop at Hoover Dam on the way to Vegas. It was a lot of fun being able to drive over the dam bridge and see all of the dam tourists. We also saw a dam police officer who was directing the dam traffic. Oh yeah, and Sydney spit on a baby. We had a great time!!
July was hot. And kinda long. Brian was recovering from his surgery and I was running around doing lots of mom stuff. The twins went to girl's camp for a few days in July. I don't realize how much they do for me here at the house until they are gone! I really miss them! But they had a great time at camp, as usual.
We held our Intense Dance Camp at the studio the 2nd week of July. I was able to teach a fun production number again this year. It's a crazy busy week, but so much fun and learning. The girls enjoy it even though it's really intense. They go home at the end of each day and crash. So do I. But we love it and that's why we do it every year!!
I took all 4 girls to Las Vegas for the Tremaine Competition and Convention. We had so much fun! The girls all got to compete a number and they all placed very high. Lauryn's group especially. We had a great time together and I feel so lucky that I'm able to share my love of dancing with my daughters! I'm so proud of each of them!!
Hunter turned 16 on the 3rd of July. We had family over for Hunter's birthday. It was a great day for him. Brian was able to ordain him a Priest. He had all of his uncles and grandpas there. What a great young man Hunter is turning into. He started his first job at Danny's. That's been a lot of fun. He doesn't like working. Surprise! Who does, really? He really doesn't like working outside in 110 degree heat. Who can blame him!?! Welcome to the real world, Hunter.
The twins also had a birthday! They turned 14 and got their first cell phones. We had fun walking around the mall doing our school clothes shopping on their birthday. I'm sure dinner was involved and grandparents, too, but I can't remember. And I have no pictures. Dang it!
We also celebrated our 1 year cancer mark on the 20th of July. This July was soooo much better than 2010!





No comments:
Post a Comment