Thursday, January 19, 2012

2011 Recap

Okay - so I will try really hard not to go a year without blogging again!  It's been a little stressful reliving 2011.  I had my calendar marked pretty good and have gathered pictures from cameras, cell phones, facebook, etc.  I think I have journaled most of the major happenings here at the Neus house.  I know I have forgotten a lot - but 2011 was about survival.  And look - I survived!  2012 will be about enjoying every minute that I have.  I will document the little things and carry my camera with me at all times!  I love my family and I am so glad that we all made it through 2011.  Below are pictures (in no particular order) that have been gathered and represent this past year.



Lauryn - ready to learn!


Love the beach!

We are building a new dance studio!  Opening Feb 2012 !  Can't wait!!
Sommer, Chloe, Mackenzie & Lauryn at the zoo
The girls resting in our room in Las Vegas on our Tremaine trip
Sydney and Anslee
Sydney's broken toe.  You shouldn't be practicing your turns upstairs on carpet!
These stupid dogs got out and Brian and I searched for their owners for a couple of hours. Never found the owners so we dropped them back off where they were.  Our car was a wreck - filled with hair and slobber.  Bad decision to stop!
Yum!  Tripple Chlcolate Shake from Starbucks.
Snowflake Temple
Shingles - ouch!

Running in New Mexico


 Volunteering to be the school mascot - then unvolunteering.


Jay Swart, Brian and Jim Warner - old friends

Rowen and Grandpa at Mattas.  Love that boy!!

Lauryn and a rainbow after gymnastics.
Hunter got 100 % on his learner's permit test!
Halloween at school with dad.
Aunt Vi, Mom and Grandma Peterson.  We met for lunch while Aunt Vi was visiting from Manitoba.
Brian at Native New Yorker.
Sydney and Chloe - such beautiful girls!
Riley, Hunter and Ivy - waiting to open presents on Christmas Eve.
Araelyn and Lauryn - best buddies!
At Danny's getting the car washed.  Lauryn and her Build-A-Bear.
Brian getting a shave at Joe's Barbershop.
Hunter working at the carwash.  He's not supposed to be driving - no license yet!  Watch out!!
In and Out - yum!
Hunter and Ivy
Lauryn and Dad out to dinner
Visiting Grandma Jean Kleinsorge
Ya, Hunter - Sesilie doesn't like you.
Crunch Cones from Dairy Queen - we went every Tuesday night before chemo.

Benedryl and Pink Floyd - Brian's drug of choice.
Chloe and Grandma Neus
Best company in the world to work for!!  Seriously.
We found him!!  Daschel & Bridget got picked up and sent to the pound.
Sea World

No comments: