Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sommer & Sydney's 11th Birthday




Wow - it's hard to believe these girls are 11 already! Sommer & Sydney wanted to have a "Glamour Shots" birthday party. We had 12 girls over and curled their hair, put on a little make up and had grandpa Neus photograph each one. It was really cute! We ran up to develop the pictures in the middle of the party and sent each girl home with her head-shot. It was definitely a crazy night but so much fun! Thanks to Aunt Kristen, grandma O, grandma Neus and of course, grandpa Neus (I still owe you a Diet Coke!) for all of the patience and help!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute party idea! Is grandpa neus available for hire? :)

Crazymamaof6 said...

what a fun party idea! they look Gorgeous! Happy Birthday girls!

Turley Family said...

Happy Birthday to your girls! I can't believe they are 11! I have been doing activity days for three years now...it was yesterday they were 9 and they were the younger girls in activity days! They are a lot of fun! Sounds like the party was a blast! What a cute idea!