Saturday, July 19, 2008

Eagar Fun!










Brian's parents own a home in Eagar and we spent the last week up there relaxing and enjoying the cool weather. We have decided that that's how vacations are supposed to be spent! Don't get me wrong - I love Disneyland and Sea World - but a "vacation" needs to be spent sleeping in, reading books, playing games with the kids and just plain relaxing! What a great week! Sommer and Sydney got to spend alot of time riding horses, which they love! The Neus' house is across the street from a park so Chloe and Lauryn spent time there (monkey bars for Chloe) and they have a skate park there also, and Hunter was there quite a bit! Brian and I had fun playing Monopoly, watching videos, reading and relaxing! Thanks, Tom and Sue! We're not sure what we'll do when you guys actually move up there!

7 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

what a great vacation! sounds perfect!

Jamie said...

OH how FUN!!!! I agree, Disneyland and other places are totlly fun but I love getting away from it all. Glad you had a great time and my husband recognized Brian right away. He said he knew him a long time ago. Small world eh?

Ivy said...

That looks like so much fun! Plus the weather looks really nice :-)

njosgrl said...

perfect vacation!

Nate and Kristen said...

How fun! We want to go up to Eager with you guys sometime. All your dancers did a great job at the little recital they had a couple of weeks ago! You're a great teacher!

njosgrl said...

Hunter seriously needs a blog!

Stacy said...

I don't have the right connections, obviously, nobody is taking up my offer to go to the mountains with them this summer! It looks like you had fun without me. I can't believe Hunter is 13, weren't he and Marly in that little playgroup/preschool thing together we had back in the day? Seems like yesterday, uggh, teenagers:)