
Our family had such a fun time celebrating the 4th of July this year! Of course, I didn't take my camera along so I have no pictures. (I was going to copy them off of Julia's blog but can't find them on there now!) We went to the drive-in movies and met up with some friends. I think there were around 20 or so kids - at least it seemed that way! They had such a blast! Before the movie started they got to run around the dirt parking lot and goof around with their friends. During the movie the twins got to sit on the roof of the Wheeler's 15 passenger van. (See, the Wheelers are cooler parents than us and let their kids do super fun things like that!) Anyway, we had such a great time - Kung Fu Panda was really cute! We were able to see fireworks in every direction. The kids made new friends and had a blast. Isn't that what it's all about?!
1 comment:
i'm so glad you came the kids had so much fun! email me, and I'll send you the shots of your kids i got.
Post a Comment