

Brian's grandma turned 90 this month. The girls and I went out to Phoenix to take her to lunch this week. We had such a nice time. She is such a great lady and I always enjoy visiting with her. The kids love her, too. The twins are taller than her now and think that's pretty cool! When we were walking into the restaurant Chloe looked up at her and said, "Wow, you are SO old"! Grandma just laughed and said, "Yes, I am". Then Chloe told her, "But not as old as President Hinkley. But he's dead, anyway". I don't think grandma heard that last part. If she did, she didn't acknowledge it. Great kids, huh?
2 comments:
Oh the things kiddos say. It's probably good she couldn't hear it. Ha!
if she did hear it, she would've said something to mom. no worries. i'm taking her out at the beginning of next month for her birthday lunch. its either miracle mile or tuchitis? (if thats how its spelled)
Post a Comment