
Daena, Mom, Kristen & Me waiting for the movie to start!

Kristen & Me (notice my big Diet Coke - I drank it all - then had to go to the bathroom during the baseball scene!)

Yes, they are all ditchers! Sydney, Hunter, Sommer & Ivy
Well I just couldn't resist seeing this movie after I had read every book in the series (in record time). The twins & Ivy have also read Twilight. So we decided to head over to Harkins on the Friday morning it was released. The kids wanted to go to the midnight showing but we talked them out of that!! My mom actually got a substitute for her kindergarten class - which is something very rare. We all had a great time!! (I am soooo glad I didn't bring Brian along. He wouldn't have like this movie at all - and I would have heard about that for weeks and weeks.)
4 comments:
Yea! Finally you post the pictures! That was so much fun! :)
That was so fun
ha ha ha ha, you'll have to tell Brian that Dave actually went to this movie BY HIMSELF on a Saturday night!!! I was helping with night games, so he took off to the show. he did feel a bit "gay" he said, being on the only guys in the theatre!!! ha ha!!! probably looked it too.... should i admit too that he actually liked it? :)
hi sommer and sydney. how are you? i miss you sooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!! its not as fun here then in AZ. i looooooooovvvvvveeeeeeeee twilight!
it is the best movie in the world! i went with all my friends. it was so fun. i have a blog and i just put pictures on it. i already sent you me blog adress. the only thing that has changed about me is my hair. it is alot longer. even though i just got 2 in. cut off!!!!
Post a Comment