
My Cousin Matthew - by Sommer Neus
My baby cousin Matthew has a hard life right now. He was fine when he was born but then things went wrong.
When he was born I was so happy! I couldn't wait to see him. My mom went to see him the day he was born. My mom took some pictures and showed me them. He has reddish brown hair and is very tiny.
The day I heard he was in the hospital I couldn't believe what I heard. My aunt told the doctor that he wouldn't eat at all. When Matthew had trouble breathing everyone was worried. The doctors quickly put him on a breathing tube.
When my aunt told the family he had a virus my mom asked her what the virus was called and she said Meningitis. The doctor said it was very dangerous and could be deadly.
A few days later when I came home from school my mom gave me some good news. She said that when she went to see him in the hospital he was moving and kicking. The sound that he was moving was the best news since Matthew was in the hospital. She also told me that he didn't need a breathing tube.
My cousin is getting better and better each day and I hope he will get out of the hospital soon.
4 comments:
it looks just like him. good job, sommer.
What a kid! You can tell that he has been on her mind! Love you Sommer!
Lanie,
This is mindy!! I finally got blog for my businesss. I have been looking at your blog though. Hope to talk to you soon!
Hi Nues Family!! This is Haylee Holm!! I just got a blog. It's http://hayleeholm.blogspot.com/ I love all of your pictures! They are so cute. Tell Sommer and Sidney I said hi and I miss them!
Post a Comment