
Sommer

Sommer, Sydney, mom, Chloe, Sawyer & Lauryn - Yee Ha!

Getting drinks after the long parade!
Lunch at Oregano's! (Notice my 52 oz. Diet Coke in the picture. Yes, I did drink all of it myself!)
Our dance company marched in the Gilbert Days Parade this year. What fun! We had a great time and were able to bring Sawyer along with us. Her mom and dad have been at the hospital for about a week now with their sweet baby, Matthew, and it was our turn to have Sawyer stay with us. We met grandma and grandpa Olsen after the parade at Oregano's for lunch. Yummy!

5 comments:
that looked like alot of fun! ::maybe with sawyer being there, she'll talk her mom into taking dancing!!::
You all look so cute in your cowgirl hats! I'm glad you were able to go on your little trip. It looks like you had a great time!
you do all look really cute in your hats, but parades? ugh!!! ha ha... maybe the disneyland parade! i'd be up for dancing in that one!
What a gorgeous picture of Sommer! Hats are her thing! I love Oregano's. I bet you weren't planning on the warm weather for the long parade march?! You all looked great!
sommer your parad costume is gooood on you. and sydneys hair is long. and yours.
Post a Comment