I've gotten a little behind on posting to my blog this past month! We've been soooo busy! Things are slowing down a little now that school is out, the Nutcracker is done, and we're taking a break from dance for 2 weeks. I finally was able to catch up on my laundry, all of the beds are made in the house, and the house has been dusted and vacuumed from top to bottom. Hooray! Now Santa can come!
We had our Christmas Performance at AZ Desert Dance last Saturday. I had all 5 of my kids dancing this year. It was pretty cool! I love our Christmas show - especially the Nativity for the finale. It always gets me teary eyed! It's nice to be reminded of why we celebrate this season.
I sent Hunter over to my grandma Peterson's house today to help her get ready for Christmas breakfast. I'm so glad that he gets to spend time helping his great-grandma. It's good for him. It's good for me, also. (For some reason our house is always quieter with the boy away!)
I hope you all have a very merry Christmas!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment