

For those of you who don't already know this - Hunter is a very picky eater. Thankfully, he does like to cook for himself. Mac-N-Cheese and scrambled eggs are his specialties. Oh, and toast. I usually don't let the kids have options at dinner time. They eat what the family is eating or they go to bed hungry. (I know, pretty mean, huh?) Well I gave into Hunter's pleadings for "yellow death" last night and let him cook for himself. This is what it looked like. Yummy!!
3 comments:
Can he come over and cook for me? Sadly, that is common theme at my house...Mac & Cheese! I never have heard it called 'yellow death' before though! That's cute!
That cracks me up..."yellow death"! I must be a mean mom too. My kids get what's being served.
hunter-
i had spiral mac and cheese for dinner monday night and it was awesome!! i do put a little more milk in it than what it calls for and i don't measure the butter. but we basically cook ours the same.....lots of pepper!
awesome job, hunter!
Post a Comment