



We thought kindergarten would be fun! It's been fun for the last 4 kids we've sent! Apparently Lauryn has some attachment to Brian and I and she was not too excited to leave us just yet! The school didn't call for us to come pick her up so hopefully she's been okay. I'll find out in another hour!
So everybody has asked me what I'm going to do with all the time on my hands now that all my kids are in school. If you can think of something to keep me busy - let me know. I'm planning on napping, going out to lunch every day, watching Days of Our Lives and shopping. Something like that.
3 comments:
happy first day of school to you!
poor Lauryn! enjoy the wonder of your free time. that's the same thing i like to do too!
Oh and i revel in the fact that i can clean something and it stays that way for a few hours before someone messes it up!
It's great having the days alone! I'll put you in touch with my personal massouse (sp) and then I'll have my make-up artist, and hairstylist stop by everyday after they're finished at my house! On Wednesdays, you can borrow my stylist and go shopping! It's amazing how good we can look when we have NOTHING (hahaha) to do and no kids around! :)
i didn't even have to read the blog to know what was going on with Lauryn. i wanted to cry with her!!! the first hour or two is kindof scary but after that, its all fun.
i know what you can do while the kids are gone....NAP!!!! thats what i would do.
Post a Comment