

Brian and I celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary this weekend. It's so hard to believe it's been so long! I couldn't have married a better person. Brian is so awesome and such a great friend to have! I can't imagine life without him and I can't wait to see what the next 17 years bring!! I love you, Brian!!
13 comments:
Yeah, I love your hair, Lainie! So, early nineties!
I have to admit that I love the contemporary look for both you and Brian much better.
Congratulations!!
i'm loving that picture! so similar to how ours looked, ha ha! happy anniversary guys! 17 years for us too... must be why there's so much gray in both Brian and Dave's hair :)
Congratulations Lainie and Brian!!!
whoohoo! happy anniversary!
love the announcement!
Congratulations & Happy Anniversary!
Both of your hair got smaller! And I think even your body got smaller? Am I right? You look great for being so old! hahaha
AWW congrats! Love the 80's hair! :)
I think I had the same do :)
Dean and I will be celebrating 20 yrs in OCT!
Happy aniversary!!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY:)!!!
KA-LASS-ICK!!! Love the pic.
I totally remember that picture of you guys. What hotties! congrats on 17 great years.
omg...that is crazy but i remember that invitation on my fridge all those years ago as well. how crazy it that! u guys look great! :) i remember getting my first pair of point shoes as well and being so excited...that is until my toes were full of blisters and i never wanted to put those things back on ever! lol... :)
Wow! Has it been that long? Remember the Allen's in 32nd ward? That's me, the wife part anyway.
I remember your husband looking like Redge so well. They still have some resemblance!
Linda Kennedy (formerly Allen)
Post a Comment