


The girls, my mom, and I went to see Jesse McCartney & Jordin Sparks in concert last night. What a blast! Chloe was on her feet for the entire concert. At one point Jesse McCartney pointed up in our direction and Chloe seriously thought he was talking to her. I could've died laughing! I love the picture I caught of all three girls in synchronization dancing along with Jordin Sparks! They loved it when she sang her song "Tattoo". What a fun night!
5 comments:
that is so totally fun! love the pictures!
You can totally tell that Chloe has a "groove" goin' in the picture! HOW FUN!!! Save your ticket stubs so you can scrapbook them! LOL
Where was that concert! I actually love both of them! Shoot!
Wish I would have known :)
How is it going with no kids home??
Aleck is loving kinder..he's exhausted even though he goes half day! Do you know Jennifer Mellow? Is she in your ward? Thats alecks teacher...
Hope to see you soon!
I totally would have been up there dancing with them (so would Mackenzie)!! How fun!
Yay, another blog to read! I just read through all of yours and I can't believe how big your kids are now, and all of them in school?! Hmm, I know you're dying to come back to TE right? haha...
Post a Comment