Friday, May 30, 2008

Say Cheese!










Today was picture day at the dance studio. We were there from 9:00 this morning to 7:00 tonight! Between the twins, Chloe and Lauryn we have 29 costumes!! Holy cow! This is just a few of the snap shots I got with my camera. It was a crazy day - but we had a lot of fun! I loved recital time when I was a young girl! I have so many fun memories and I'm glad that my girls are able to build those memories, also. I'm so lucky that I get to be a part of it, too. I teach at least one of each of my girls classes this year; Sommer & Sydney's company tap class, Chloe's company tap, and Lauryn's company tap and jazz classes. What a joy it is for me to see them learning and progressing! They are all such beautiful little girls and I'm such a lucky mom!!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I absolutely LOVE the picture of Lauryn in red against the mirror. SOO Cute!!! :)

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

Your girls look so grown up!

The Foster Family said...

29 Costumes- Holy Cow Lainie- you're crazy- I am glad only one of my girls is into dance- cuz that is enough! You're a miracle mom for taking that one on with all your girls!!

Debbie said...

Lainie!
I found your blog!
Glad to be able to keep up this way:)
Hope all is well..Kennedy misses you!
DEBBIE

njosgrl said...

Awesome pictures! You girls are the prettiest out of the group. And i'm not just saying that cause i'm your aunt!