Monday, May 5, 2008

Chloe, Chloe - What can I say?




I know Mother's Day isn't for another week - but Chloe has been making me these little "love notes" for quite some time now. They are so sweet! She came into one of my dance classes last week when I was teaching and started writing on the white board that hangs on the wall. I wasn't paying attention to what she was writing, and when I looked at her finished product I started cracking up! She wrote things on the board like "you walk a lot", "you are a fast runner", "you are sassy", "you are a great speller". What a great ego booster! I sure love her!!

3 comments:

Nate and Kristen said...

Chloe is such a sweetheart! I still remember when she used to tell me "your the best Kristen ever!" Nate and I love saying that now. I can really tell that she loves her mommy! She's a lucky little girl to have a mom like you! :)

Nate and Kristen said...

Oh.. I meant to say "YOU'RE the best Kristen ever!" Bileeeve it or knot, I dew no how to spell! :)

Brent and Brooke said...

My favorites are you are a great speller and you are a hot mom. How adorable. I didn't know you dance, what kind of class do you teach?