
January was a very busy month for birthdays! We had several cousins turning a year older - and added an additional Olsen cousin, Graham Michael, to our family (Todd & Lara's)! Lauryn ended up celebrating her birthday with a Neus family party at our house. It was nice to have family over. We missed Grandma, of course!! The family doesn't quite seem right when grandma is missing!!
Instead of a big birthday party with friends, Lauryn decided she wanted to go on a "shopping spree" with mom. Good choice! I picked her up from school at lunch time and we headed out to San Tan Mall. We ate lunch at Panda and shopped the day away! Lauryn got new clothes for her Build A Bear, some fun jewelry, make-up, and a new backpack. She made out pretty good! I'm sure this will be a tradition her and I will continue to keep. Since we share a birthday it made my day so much fun, also!

No comments:
Post a Comment