
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Hunter's Black Eye
So I got a call from Hunter during his 3rd period PE class. He told me that he was in the nurses office and that the back of a kid's head hit him in the eye during a game of Capture the Flag. He said his eyebrow was a little swollen and he had a headache. Me, being the awesome mom that I am, told him to take a Tylenol and go back to class. When he protested a little I told him to give the phone to the school nurse. She pretty much told me the same story that Hunter had. Not too much description, but that yeah, his eye was a little swollen. So I went to the high school to pick Hunter up and this is what I saw. This isn't just "a little swollen"! Hunter's eye was swollen shut for at least 2 days, and when he could finally open it again the actual eyeball was red. It was so gross! Poor Hunter, he had that black eye for at least 2 weeks! And if you ask him, he'll tell you that his eyebrow bone is broken because there's something moving around up there above his eye. It's a true story. Ask him.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh my word that is a bad black eye!
Post a Comment