
I went to see Wicked with my sister-in-law, Kristen on Saturday. What a great experience!! I didn't think I would get to see it this year. I really wanted to take all of the kids - but knew what a huge amount of cash that would entail and couldn't get myself to do it. Then I felt guilty only getting tickets for me and Brian - so I didn't do anything. On Friday Kristen called and asked me if I wanted her sister's ticket. Heck yeah! It was great! The guilt was very minimal. Brian of course, thinks this was all planned. Whatever. I had such a great time. And I can't wait to take my family to see it. (Maybe New York next year? Okay, Brian?) Thanks Kristen and Amanda!!
2 comments:
I'm glad you liked it. I saw it Saturday night too. Ben actually saw it with me and when we were done, I said, "Can we see it in New York with all the kids next summer?" I think he ignored my question though. Good to "see" you.
Thanks for going with me! We will HAVE to go again someday with the girls!!!!
Post a Comment