Monday, July 20, 2009

Eagar Week



For the past 3 years I have been able to take my kids up to Eagar for a week during the summer. Every year it's been the week following Intense Dance Camp at the studio. It's just about the time I'm ready to have a nervous breakdown. It's great to go up to the cool weather and just chill out with my kids. It's extremely relaxing and slow paced. The kids generally all get along and have a wonderful time together!

This year we brought along our cousin Courtney, Hunter's friend Mason, and my parents. I gave the kids a little more freedom this year than I have in the past. They got to go search for a mountain they could climb (Sommer got a mile on her crutches before I ruined it and picked her up), walk to Dairy Queen at 8:30 at night, walk back and forth to the candy store and bookstore every day (I know they'll miss us!), build a fire in grandma and grandpa's backyard, stay out late at the skate park, and find random horses to feed carrots and apples to. It was a great week! Thanks Tom and Sue for sharing your house with us!!

No comments: