
Billie & Brian

Lara & Todd

Kristen & Nate

Kyle & Daena
We had a SUPER FUN Olsen Family Luau date night! It really was a blast! And the food was yummy! It was great getting together with just the adults (baby Billie was the only exception). We played some pretty funny games and got to know each other a little better (some better than we wanted to know)! We usually see each other with all of the kids every Sunday so it was nice not to be interrupted 50 million times by our kids for this one night. We now have 20 grandkids and one on the way (Todd & Lara) - so Sunday nights get a little crazy at mom & dad's house! I have the best family - aren't I lucky?!! Anyway - it was a blast and I can't wait to do it again!



2 comments:
We had a lot of fun. We need to plan another one.
So I'm going to comment on ALL the posts...YES-you do have a GREAT family! What a fun thing to do-Luau! I'm glad the girls loved camp! When did our babies grow up? The girls are GORGEOUS 9speaking about their dance pictures!) And yes...I do love Lauryn! Her face is priceless...you should ask her what you look like when you are stressed and see how she interprets that! LOL
Post a Comment