
Sommer & Sydney went to girls camp last week! (I can't believe I have daughters old enough to go to camp Lomia! It seems like just yesterday I was there!) They had such a great time and continue to talk about all of the great things they were able to do! (And they are continually singing those wonderful camp songs!) Their camp leaders were the best and were so sweet to them! I am so glad to be in such a great ward with awesome friends for my children! It was such a neat experience for them and they can't wait until next year when they're not the "first years"!

1 comment:
hi its haylee ily soo much you are so lucky you went im going in a few weeks in soo exited i miss you sssooo much im gonna cry! love you haylee holm ps get on my blog im putting new pics on luv u some more bye
Post a Comment