Monday, May 18, 2009

Star Bound Photos

Okay here are some pictures from our competition - I stole them from Nicole's face book page! I was too busy video taping our dances and didn't get any pictures of my own!!



Do Your Thing - Sommer & Sydney and the Hot Shots



Kaylee and Lauryn - (Lauryn LOVES Kaylee becuase they share the same name {Kalee and Kaylee} and becuase Kaylee is soooo sweet to Lauryn!!)




These are my Sparklers! Chloe is 3rd one in on the top! Most of these girls I have taught for 3 years in company! Love them all!!



Sparklers performing - Chloe is in the front




Stars doing Land of 1000 Dances - Lauryn is the farthest right.




Trickle Trickle - Gabby and Chloe (two of my "Super Stars")



Look at all their mouths!! What's up with that?




Tribal - Chloe is in the back on the end - worshiping the dancing gods.

We all had such a great time! We can't wait for next year!

4 comments:

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

How fun. Your girls are so cute!

Nate and Kristen said...

Cute pictures! That picture with all of the girls' mouths open is hilarious! Were they singing along to the song or something??

Lance, Sommer, Shelbie & Carston Atwood said...

Hey! It's Sommer Lemire (Atwood Now) I can't believe how old Sommer and Sydney are. They sure make me feel old!!! I can't wait till Shelbie is old enough to put in dance classes!!

CoUrTnEy said...

cool photos, say hi to syd and sommer! :-)

-courtney and kendyl ♥