Friday, January 30, 2009

Where did January go!?


Chloe


Sommer & Lauryn


How many girls can you fit in YOUR family room?? (Mine fits 33 comfortably!)



We've had a busy January! We've been more to the doctor's office this month than we have for the entire 2008 year. We had 33 Achievement Days girls over for pizza and a movie. Hunter went up north with the scouts for a snow day. We had a birthday party for Lauryn. Went to several other birthday parties for friends and cousins. We took the kids ice skating. And I'm not sure what else - but it really seemed like we were busy at the time! Now that I'm trying to account for this time I really can't think of where it went. Gosh! But it's been fun!! It always is!!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Yes...where DID January go? I kept checking your Blog-and no updates. Just Christmas break over and over! Get off of facebook girl! Start Blogging again! Can't wait for Chloe's baptism! Her picture was adoreable! Call me if you want to do more-I'd love to practice!

Turley Family said...

33 wow! I forgot we had that many...looks like more then that in the picture! I wanna copy of that picture!

hoping my girls are better by tomorrow so we can make it to the baptism!

I am with you on that one where is jan go...feb is flying by right behind it!

Steven & DeLona said...

What a beautiful family you have! I agree where on earth did January go? Now Feb. is half over! I wish time would slow down.It is so good to see you and your family even if it is in pictures. I have gotten use to that... we have lived in Oregon for almost 13 years now.. and all of my family is in AZ. I keep in touch through all of the blogs. Small world that you know my sister-in-law Karen. Her youngest got baptized on saturday. Please keep in touch. DeLona

Nate and Kristen said...

You also watched my two year old! You are super-woman! Thanks again!

CoUrTnEy said...

Sommer is wearing my necklace I gave her! BLING!