Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Break


Sommer


Courtney & Sydney



Christmas break this year went too fast!! We had a fun time sleeping in, playing with friends & cousins, watching movies, shopping, doing crafts and generally just being lazy! It's so nice not to worry about schedules!









Chloe is truly my girl. I know she doesn't look a thing like me - from her dark, straight, beautiful hair and brown eyes to her long legs and arms. But she does have my love for dance. During this break we were away from the studio for two weeks. She spent most of those days in dance clothes and a lot of time choreographing dances. She would get out some paper and a pencil and figure out her counts and her steps. It was cracking me up! I saw a little me in her. What a cute little girl! She'll make an awesome teacher one day!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I still want to see the choreographed dance performed by her! Any chances at that? And of course, Courtney has that silly face on..why can't they just smile normal? KIDS!

CoUrTnEy said...

I like that picture of me!