Thursday, October 23, 2008

7 Random Facts About ME!

Okay - so Kristen tagged me. This is the first time I've been tagged and it's for 7 random facts about myself! Get ready - these are going to be GOOD! (Not really.)

1. I love licorice. Twizzlers. I'm addicted. And M&M's.

2. My favorite time of day is 9:00 P.M. That's when my house is quite. It's me time. Usually me and Brian time. The kids can't come into my room after 9:00 unless they're sick. I am officially Lainie - not mom. It's great!

3. I still can't believe that I'm a mom to 4 girls. It's just weird. And twins.

4. I can't stand the sound of ice "clinking" in a glass.

5. I can do the splits. And a cartwheel.

6. I was a Sign Language Interpreter and can still sign a little.

7. When I grew up I wanted to be a mom and a dance teacher. Really.

I tag Kristen Neus, Katie, Carrie, Ivy, Courtney, Nicole & Julie

3 comments:

Nate and Kristen said...

Wow! I didn't know you could still do the splits! I'm making you do them the next time I see you! I share your love of M&Ms. (Especially peanut ones!)

Kristen said...

Splitz huh? Well aen't you the woman?!?! :) Never knew that about the ice clinking thing though! Good to know!

Crazymamaof6 said...

awesome random facts! and LOVE the 9:00pm rule!