Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fantasy Football


It's time for Fantasy Football! I love this time of the year! For those of you who don't know - I have four brothers. I grew up basically the only girl in a house full of boys. (My little sister didn't join our family until I was 13.) It was so great to be included in the backyard baseball games, boxing matches, basketball games in the driveway and soccer matches played at the elementary school. Now I'm lucky to have awesome brothers who include me in their Fantasy Football League! I've done okay for the past few years - but this year I'm gonna cream them all! Watch out, boys!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

That's great! But do you play for money? 'Cause that would be greater huh? I can't believe Chloe's eye! Poor thing!

njosgrl said...

i grew up with 4 brothers also and i still don't get football!

Ivy said...

Good Luck! Don't tell my dad, but I hope you win :-)