Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Darn Cat!


Looks like Chloe has some of my genes after all - the great "allergic to cats" gene. She spent the night with one of her friends and came back to me looking like this. I thought somebody had punched her in the eye. We figured out it must've been the 3 cats they have in their house. Thank heaven for Zyrtec!

3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

bummer! i thought i had pink eye for weeks when we got a new kitten. i had no clue i was allergic. whoohoo for modern medicine.

njosgrl said...

poor miss chloe! i'm sorry that had happened to you. i was allergic to my first cat, tuesday, but i didn't care. i loved her to the end with no complaints. people eventually become immuned when they're around them more and more.

please don't hate cats just because you're allergic to them.

Jamie said...

Oh I feel for her, I am allergic too. I have never had it that bad though. I LOOVE allery meds:)