For Christmas the girls and I all got tickets to go see Wicked. We were so excited!! My mom and Kristen both got tickets, also. We all have been anticipating February 15th, opening day, for almost 2 months! It was so much fun and definitely worth waiting for! The show was the best I've seen yet - I loved the actors!! It's so much fun to share my love of theatre with my girls!
 |
| Me and my girls! |
 |
| Kristen & Sommer (so excited!!) |
 |
| Getting ready for it to start! Lauryn was happy to be there! |
 |
| Lauryn & Chloe trying to sneak backstage! |
 |
| "Hey, aren't you that goat boy?" |
 |
| The girls with Mamie Parris who played Elphaba |
 |
| Incredible!! |
1 comment:
That was so, so, so fun! Thanks again for the awesome night! "Are you the goat?"
Post a Comment