Monday, January 31, 2011

My Christmas Tree


I love my Christmas tree! Yes, half of the lights have burnt out. The star on top is lopsided. But I don't care! I put my tree up early this year. Really early. Like before Thanksgiving. Yes, I did. It was a Thanksgiving Tree. I wish I had taken some pictures of it! I only put my silver and gold berries and squiggly things on it along with wonderful notes that had written on them the things we were thankful for this year. It was awesome! Really awesome!

Now my Christmas Tree - I love it so much! Not the tree itself exactly - but my ornaments. I was given a gold picture frame ornament for Hunter's first Christmas from Grandma Jean back in 1995. Every year since then I have put up a new picture frame ornament for each of the kids. We now have 57 pictures on our tree! I love it!! I think that's what I look forward to the most each Christmas - picking out my ornaments!











This was the one that started it all! Hunter - 1995

No comments: