


Sommer and Sydney spent their 13th birthday in Las Vegas! The twins and I had planned on going up to Vegas for the Joe Tremaine Dance Convention - but since Brian was in the hospital I figured it wouldn't be the best decision for me to go with the girls. So I sent them with one of their dance teachers and they had a great time! They actually earned all of the money to pay for the convention by holding a "Dance Camp" at our house earlier in the summer. It was a good experience for them and I'm so glad they were able to go!
When they got home we went to Texas Roadhouse with grandma and grandpa Olsen. Definitely a birthday they will always remember!
2 comments:
wow! they are so grown up! sounds like a fun adventure.
Mackenzie loved being in the dance camp!
Post a Comment