
It's so hard to believe 19 years have come and gone! When I look through these pictures it seems like just yesterday!!
Brian & I were married in the Salt Lake Temple because the Mesa Temple was being renovated during this time 19 years ago. We headed to Utah with just our parents, a couple of siblings, and a few friends. The morning we were married we walked from the Marriott, through the mall, and across the street to the temple. It was crazy! We were married and headed back to the hotel to meet up with everyone and then we were off to Lagoon for the day. Oh, the memories!
We spent the next few days - without our families, of course - in Park City. We had a great time! We even worked one night in a bakery making donuts and danishes to purchase the cake top I wanted so badly for my 85 tier wedding cake (exaggerating) - (but we really did work in a bakery on our honeymoon, and it paid for my awesome cake top)!
When we got back to Mesa the following weekend we had our reception. It was quite the event! Champagne sherbet punch, m&m's and chocolate cake. Brian and I even had our Big Gulp's hiding behind the lattice we were standing in front. Classic!
This was definitely the best decision I have ever made! Brian has been the best husband, dad and best friend I could ever ask for! Love him, love him, love him!!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Can you believe next year will be 20? Are we that old? :) I know, I know...I'm older than you! Do you wnat us to take the kids from you one day this week?...Friday perhaps...when Brian has more energy? :) Kidding aside..really we will take them off your hands for a while if you want! Happy 19th!
PS. BEAUTIFUL DRESS! hee-hee!
Happy Anniversary!! I LOVED all of the pictures! Wish I could see a pic of that awesome cake topper too - what a fun memory of your honeymoon working in the bakery! So funny that you had your Big Gulps at the reception too - love it!
Awe!!! Happy Anniversary! Love the pics of you guys!
Post a Comment