
Sydney - 7th grade

Lauryn - 1st grade

Chloe - 3rd grade
Yeah, I have two other children. I'm not sure why I didn't take their pictures on the first day of school. I'm sure I did. But I can't locate them right now!!
Hooray - school has begun!! Lauryn started 1st grade and is doing so well. She has started AR Reading and is already at 30% of her goal. Who knew she was such a good reader? Well, we all do now.
Chloe is in 3rd grade this year and is happy to have been elected to be the student council representative for her classroom! She thinks it's pretty cool and so do I. She's a great student and loves to go to school.
The twins started Junior High this year and love it. They are such social girls. They are having a fun time meeting new friends and taking fun classes. They are also working every day in the cafeteria for 15 minutes to earn their lunches. It was either that or bring a sack lunch from home. They were a bit apprehensive about being a "cafeteria worker" until they found out on the first day of school that most of the deacons in our ward worked in there, too. Now it's pretty cool to be a "cafeteria worker".
Hunter is in High School this year - 9th grade! Holy cow! He is taking seminary, orchestra and PE at the high school and does on-line school at home for math, science, language, Spanish and computer. He is one busy boy!
Well, here we go again! Wish me luck!
2 comments:
I loved all of the updates! Even though I talk to you just about every day, I still learn something new when I readyour blog!
I love Lauryn's pose in her picture! I had no idea Hunter was taking spanish! Cool!
Post a Comment