Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tuckered Out!





Chloe has had an exhausting week! After we got home from Eagar on Friday she had to go to the doctor for her 4 year old shots. It seems when Chloe was 4 years old minus 3 weeks, I took her in for her 4 year old shots. Well the school nurse sent home a note informing me that Chloe couldn't return to school if she didn't have these shots taken AFTER she turned 4. Okay - this is a long story - last Friday I took her to the doctor for these shots because I knew we were going to be out of town for the week of spring break. When we got into the doctor's office they took her temperature (which they always do before shots) and she had a temperature of 102. So they obviously couldn't give her her shots then. But they did swab her throat for strep and sure enough it was positive. Who knew? Then they had to flush out her ears (which truly was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen). The doctor couldn't see her eardrum because there was too much wax in the way. I won't go into details here but seriously - horrible experience for her and me.

Anyway, these pictures were taken on Saturday afternoon. After she got her shots on Friday afternoon she headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a sleepover. She had a wonderful time, by the way! She went to the movies the next morning and then came home and crashed. Her arm is now swollen where the shot was given and she's running a fever again. Poor little girl!

No comments: