Sunday, February 22, 2009

Chloe turns 8





It's hard to believe that Chloe is 8! She had a great birthday and was so excited to be baptised! She had a marathon birthday week which included dinner at Olive Garden with mom & dad and both sets of grandparents, ice skating with her two best friends and a late night dinner at Wendy's afterward, a birthday party at the park (with a pinata) with 20 of her closest friends (I'm still recovering from that one) and lastly and most important - her baptism!
We are so proud of Chloe and the beautiful girl she has grown into. She is always smiling and brings peace and happiness into our home. We sure love you, Chloe!!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

WE LOVE YOU CHLOE! You are so beautiful and we are proud of your decision too! It's "great to be 8" huh?!

njosgrl said...

we have such a big family!

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

Chloe looked so beautiful on her special day! I am so glad we could see her get baptized.

Allie and Courtney said...

I am so glad that you got baptized. I can't believe that you are already 8! Your catching up to me! (But you never will)

-Courtney :-)

Allie and Courtney said...

Forgot to add that I love you! Happy Birthday! Love Ya'

-Courtney :-)

Allie and Courtney said...

That was really fun watching you get baptized, and it's like BEING baptized all over again. You looked so pretty in your baptizm dress, I'm so glad you got baptized!